Devils decoration
First picture covers whole painting, and rest are close-ups of individual parts of painting.
I did not visualize all in advance, before starting. The only notion that I had was similarity between frame-and-phograph and bone-and-flesh. I also needed an ambiance of similar taste, which I generated spantaneously, based on the patterns on canvass.

For the first time, I used materials beyond color-tubes. I used various kinds of Gels and Pastes. My favourite are Bones and Cracks. Both of these, I built on hardboard, using Acrylic paste. It took few weeks for this to dry. I also used Acrylic Gels to produce different texture and glaze, they used to take 2-3 days reveal. Totally I spent almost 7-8 months.